- 1 beginning article focusing on a basic topic or source
- 1 beginning level article focusing on analysis or organizing
- 2-3 reader questions with answers--we need questions--feel free to submit them.
- how to evaluate what you find in online trees
- using those "leaves" at Ancestry.com
- determining when "suggestions" from online sites are "right" and "wrong"
We'll talk about the basics of sources and we'll also look at ways to carefully interact with compiled information others have submitted. We won't tell you to avoid the online trees altogether--that's unrealistic. But we will tell you how not to confuse yourself even more with them.
Visit our blog at http://casefilecluesbeginners.blogspot.com for additional details.
Spread the news. Thanks!